[Dixielandjazz] Dutch Swing College Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:09:17 PDT 2012

Dear Hans,
Unfortunately, what opened upon clicking on your link was all in Dutch.
So they did feature some jazz at the Middelburg Jazz Fesival!  They
don't always, even though I heard some good jazz there!
A lovely city, Middelburg, and it is difficult to believe that it has
all been rebuilt after being destroyed by the allies during WWII!  And
what wonderful bars!
Cheers