[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Update

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Fri May 25 16:41:49 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Just got home from the first day of the Jazz aux Sources festival in
Châtel Guyon. I had the immense pleasure of playing with Daniel Huck,
the monster of the alto sax. We had a great evening.

I mentioned some time back that there was a rumor that the Anachronic
Jazz Band was getting back together. Well, at least, the surviving
members. As Daniel is an original AJB member and my man Pierre Guicquéro
will be filling the trombone chair, I can solidly confirm that the band
will be entering the studio in early summer. They are planning a year or
so of concerts, but will probably disband after "been there, done that"
sets in. These guys ain't 20 years old any more.

Your diligent servant will try to keep you up to date on AJB developments.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
34, rue du Président Wilson
63100 Clermont-Ferrand