[Dixielandjazz] Where the girls are.

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:36:50 PDT 2012

Hanibal in "The 'A' Team" aways said: "I like a plan that works."
What you suggest does work: young dancers fkock to places where jazz
is played for dancing!
On Saturday I am planning to attend a gig where, when the duo
(trumpet/piano) will seat out, a DJ will play swing (that's the real
thing, not "retro swing) for the dancers.
Cheers