[Dixielandjazz] Clark Terry

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Mon May 21 02:19:45 PDT 2012

I'm afraid I made a mistake as far as US donations to the fund for Clark
Terry are concerned. The information I gave was for donatiomns from
abroad only. As Clark's wife Gwen points out below,
to make tax-deductible donations they should be sent to the Jazz
foundation of America as detailed on Clark's site :
> http://clarkterry.com/#/news-blog/
My apologies for my confusion.

Steve Voce
We need to be sure to let Clark's USA friends know that if they would
prefer to send a tax-deductible donation, it might be best that they
send it to the Jazz Foundation of America as it says on the latest blog
on Clark's site - http://clarkterry.com/#/news-blog/:

Much appreciated donations are still coming in to the Jazz Foundation of
America, either by mail at 322 W. 48th Street, New York, NY 10036 with
“Clark Terry Account” on the memo line of the donation checks, or on
online at www.jazzfoundation.org/memory_honor. Please be sure to
designate your donation by putting the name – Clark Terry – in the
window at the bottom of the Jazz Foundation's donation page. We are
very, very grateful for your kind generosity.

I only sent the bank wire information to you because you wanted to send
Clark a direct donation with sterling currency, since our bank said that
was the easiest way for you.

Again, Steve, we are very, very grateful for all of the effort that you
are making to help Clark. He said to tell you, "Thanks, man. What you're
doing means a lot to me."

Blessings and love,
Gwen