[Dixielandjazz] Clark Terry

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Sun May 20 01:29:19 PDT 2012

As you probably know, Clark Terry has had both his legs amputated. Apart
from the dreadful suffering he's had, he has also accumulated
horrendous medical bills. We're trying to help with these.
I'm sure you've had more pleasure from Clark's music over the years than
you can evaluate in money.
If you'd like to join us in helping him out, here are the bank details.
   Clark Terry Special Account
     Simmons First National Bank
     501 South Main Street
     Pine Bluff, AR 71601
     Bank routing number is 08 2900432
     Account number is 11-170-501
     Phone number is: 001-870-541-1000
     Bank Officer is: Vice President, Lulu Mitchell in case you need any
help. Any other officer can also help, in case Ms. Mitchell isn't available.

Clark has a "recording date" with Terri Lyne Carrinton on the 24th.
She's coming here to his house, and even though Clark can't play like he
used to do,
she asked him to just blow a few notes or whatever he's able to do for
her new CD which will feature some of Ellington's music. We''ll let you
know how it all works out.

Steve Voce