[Dixielandjazz] Donna Lee ---- got it

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:11:46 PDT 2012

Hi Ken,
Thank you for posting this version - liked it a lot, unlike the slow one.
I also have it by Parker, but don't tell anybody on the list - it will
spoil my mouldy image!
Critica have often put down JATP as "rabble rousers."  I have quite a few
records by various JATP lineups, and love most of them.
Cheers