[Dixielandjazz] Israeli Jazz in NYC

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon May 7 04:50:24 PDT 2012

'Ma Nishtana (halahla hazeh)" (in this case - "how is this night
different from all other nights") is sung at the Passover dinner,
usually by the youngest child (I guess that, with religious families,
it's the youngest boy - I am not sure); the youngest sings the queston
- and then, together with all the others, the reply.  The question is
repeated four times, but there is one difference in each reply.

Be it as it may, I lasted almost 3 minutes before I could not take it anymore!
Cheers (suitable - Jews are commanded to drink four glasses of wine at
the Passover dinner, when the "Haggadahaa' - something that is read
during that dinner -  says so).