[Dixielandjazz] FW: BIAB format

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sat May 5 04:03:48 PDT 2012

Rick, a private email to your account bounced back to me, so I'll have to
answer on djml.  Someone else has already converted that file for me,
thanks.

I don't know of many using Band In the Box here.  I'm sure there are people
out there, but I don't know them.  Thankfully, we are still into
"multi-member" bands here!   :>

Jim