[Dixielandjazz] FW: BIAB file of Pink Panther

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Thu May 3 06:09:26 PDT 2012

Kash wrote on 03/05/2012 13:38:33:

> I was recently sent a sheet of music from a djml member in BIAB format.
> am not able to open it.

You could buy Band-in-a-Box. They offer a 30 day money back
guarantee which you could take advantage of having extracted what you
want.
Not really practical I know. Unfortunately they don't seem to do
a demo version.

You can send the file to me (or probably other list mates who
have BIAB) and I can convert the notation to a PDF if that helps.

There are also options to generate MIDI files if that would be better.

Regards

Andy Ling