[Dixielandjazz] Schedule/Ticket order blank for Bunny Berigan Jazz Jubilee

Julie Flemming julieflemming at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 10:19:06 PDT 2012

Bunny Berigan Jazz Jubilee
2012 Schedule of Events

Wed., May 16
6:30 PM – Fox Lake Public Library – Author reception for Mike Zirpolo, author of Mr. Trumpet. Power point show with talk and music.  Book inscriptions and Refreshments.
Public Welcome!!!
Fri., May 18
1:30 PM. – Community Center – Presentation by Mike Zirpolo on Bunny Berigan.
4:00 PM. – Mullin’s Drive-In – Outdoor FREE concert by The Bunny Berigan Jubilee Band, led by Bob Schulz and sponsored by “Moose” Mullin.
6:30 PM. – American Legion – The Barb City Stompers led by John Skillman.
8:45 PM. – American Legion – The Bunny Berigan Jubilee Band.
Sat., May 19  (All events held within the Community Center)
11:00 AM. – Improvisation Clinic provided by Kaye Berigan.
11:00 AM. – The Talk of The Town led by Kevin VanEss.
1:00 PM. -  The Kaye Berigan 5Tet led by Kaye Berigan.
2:45 PM. -  Mike Zirpolo presentation – “The Best of  Berigan”.
3:00 PM. -  The Bunny Berigan Jubilee Band.
5:15 PM. -  Pian-O-Rama featuring Frank DeMiles and Bob Hirsch.
6:15 PM. -  Mike Zirpolo presentation – “The Evolution of I Can’t Get Started”.
6:30 PM. -  The Kaye Berigan 5Tet.
8:30 PM. -  The Bunny Berigan Jubilee Band.
Sun., May 20
11:00 AM. – St. Mary’s Cemetery – Jazz Memorial Service at grave of Bunny Berigan and daughter, Joyce.
11:30 AM. – Sunday Dinner offered at Community Center.
11:45 AM. -  Mike Zirpolo presentation “The Evolution of I Can’t Get Started”.
1:00 PM. -  The Vagabond Reeds led by David McGregor
2:45 PM. -  Mike Zirpolo presentation “The Rarest of the Rare”.
3:00 PM. -  The Bunny Berigan Jubilee Band led by Bob Schulz.

(Times above indicate starting.  Often more than one attraction taking place.)

**********************2012 Bunny Berigan Advance Ticket Order*********************
_________  Fri. May 18th (6:30 – 10:30 PM)  Session 1 @ $30.00        __________________
__________Sat. May 19th (11:00 – 5:00 PM)  Session 2 @ $30.00        __________________
__________Sat. May 19th (5:15 – 6:15 PM)  Pian-O-Rama FREE
__________Sat. May 19th (6:15 – 10:30 PM)  Session 3 @ $30.00        __________________
__________Sun. May 20th (11:45 – 5:00 PM)  Session 4 @ $30.00       __________________
__________Fri., Sat., Sun., 3 day event ticket            $105.00                __________________
Single session ticket price is $32.00 at the door.  Ages 18 and under are FREE at the door.
Checks or cash please.  We are unable to accept credit cards.  Mail to Bunny Berigan Jazz
Jubilee, PO Box 400, Fox Lake, WI, 53933.