[Dixielandjazz] Advice request

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:42:27 PDT 2012

I use a program where I scan all my music in and then read it from a
screen. You could have hundreds or maybe thousands of tunes on a disc
with all the parts and then print them out as needed or send them to
musicians as a pdf file. Then they could print them for themselves or
read them from a computer. It sure saves a bunch of paper but, of
course you should back them up to another disc.

Thanks,
Dave in Dallas

www.threequartersfast.com

Friend us at: