[Dixielandjazz] Advice request

Ken Waltjen kwaltjen at bendbroadband.com
Wed Mar 21 16:25:29 PDT 2012

I'm about to begin an exciting new project.  I will be assisting Bill
Matlock (Matty Matlock's son) organizing and cataloging Matty's
arrangements.  The big concern is finding the best place to archive
these works.  Along those lines, I want to be sure we will be cataloging
and ordering the charts in the best possible way.  Any advice about
which institutions to contact or how to conduct the work will be
appreciated.  Bill is also interested in distributing the charts for
performance.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Ken Waltjen
Bend OR