[Dixielandjazz] Help

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:33:49 PDT 2012

I write arrangements, on demand. It's part of my job.
I recently posted : Oh ,Lady Be Good , that I made for big band.
another one I did was : Love walked In (Benny Goodman 1930's style big band + vocals)
See : http://youtu.be/hKKdF9njfmg
But as I said, it's my job, we have to find a financial agreement.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma