[Dixielandjazz] Yo have no idea who I am, do you?

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Thu Mar 15 17:35:53 PDT 2012

I spent 1962 thru 1966 in England,  Air Force, My husband was a Maj. when we got there & a Col. when we left.  I loved it there!
Used to sing at Ronnie Scott's  & other places.

Of course I had already done all the USO shows with Hope & Also sang with Crosby, and in Las Vegas. And Much Much more when we came back.  I probably know more about Musicians & Music from Liver performances than you.

I also Attended the "Queen's Tea Party" as an American Representative while we were in England.
Don't you dare put me down before you look me up!

I was "privy" to many things you just wished you could have been.

------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com