[Dixielandjazz] Video of St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band at a Nice Mardi Gras event 2011

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 21:03:23 PDT 2012

 Yes David,  Thanks for the kind words,  it is indeed live,  the Guitar player is Paul Branin, our Tenor Sax Player  not sure you have met him yet,  I finally figured that if the Dirty Dozen could have one so could we :)) ha ha  we also have two good drummers now that play keyboards and sing very well, and five of the Trombone players also play Tuba pretty well.  We now try to stay four or five deep on every instrument to cover multiple gigs at the same time.  And thanks for doing that Redwood City gig, you guys made us proud while we had to suffer through all those semi naked ladies at the Naughty Gras Party.   I heard all of you guys had a good time on the Redwood city gig too, and they want to do it again next year.  That speaks highly of the caliber of guys who work with us in our organization.  We also have a new member who plays Guitar and electric Bass when needed Levi Seacer  who was the Bass Player for Prince  very funky dude.

Look forward to seeing and playing with you again soon David.

Bart