[Dixielandjazz] CHORDS FOR THE LAST TIME

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:55:53 PST 2012

Hi dear Bill

Yes, Louis send me the chords, but I thank you the same !
Actually, I prefer it in F, it's more brilliant,
 I think Marsalis used Eb just to adapt to Eric's voice.
In any case, it will be easy to transpose if my voice don't fit....
lol....
Thanks again I have the lyrics transcribed by one Peter Akers who I don't
know who is but I'm grateful to.

cheers, keep on swingin', old boy !

Tito

--