[Dixielandjazz] CHORDS FOR THE LAST TIME

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:11:09 PST 2012

Hi Ginny

yes, I agree with you,  but to me it seems he was not "paying homage", but
just joking humourously with Winton and Eric, what you can judge by their
happy smiles.
That kind of jokes has its place in real Jazz.  I myself do that at
times.
Just happens I'm a little too sensitive about my idol Dodds.   ...lol.....

cheers
Tito

--
*Tito Martino Jazz Band*