[Dixielandjazz] CHORDS FOR THE LAST TIME

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 08:40:22 PST 2012

Hi Tito,
I know Victor Goines only through his personable interaction in what turned
 out to be a very small audience performance.  He did not strike me as
someone who would ridicule Johnny Dodds.  A more accurate  interpretation might
be that he was doing a little "paying homage"  musical in-joke for Clapton
and Marsalis.

Sorry I don't have this music.

Ginny

In a message dated 3/10/2012 10:05:47 A.M. Central Standard Time,