[Dixielandjazz] What Now???

domitype domitype at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:47:33 PST 2012

Without hearing the group I can't say this is a correct application of the term, but there is a sub-genre of Rock called Psycho-Billy that has been around for decades.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychobilly

I have heard many groups and artists in this catagory - some are quite interesting (in a twisted way.)

David Richoux