[Dixielandjazz] The Lazy Man's You Tube of OKOM.

Bob Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Mon Jun 25 14:30:23 PDT 2012

Dear Steve,

Thanks for the Johnny Dodds compilation.

I have what I think is a complete collection of his recordings (maybe
missing one or two alternate takes), and several photographs.

Johnny was a very serious individual - and I think rather shy - and all the
photos I have are of an unsmiling Johnny, so it was interesting to see the
'Pencil Papa' photo where he's actually laughing.

I must say that I've always had a soft spot for clarinet players - present
company not excepted!

Kind Regards

Bob Smith