[Dixielandjazz] Responses-- importance of the dust Jacket

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 18 11:49:43 PDT 2012

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list; DJML

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Brad Terry, clarinetist/whistler of Bath, ME  responds to the "dust jacket"
post.  Note that he had large collection of LPs he would like to sell.  Some
months ago we had similar  discussion on these lists.  Not easy or
profitable to get rid of.  My recollection was that the Princeton Record
Exchange, Princeton, NJ, is one place that purchases LP collections.  Brad
would appreciate any help/advice you can give him.  See Brad's  e-address
below.

Thanks.