[Dixielandjazz] Monterey Hot Jazz Soc?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 06:26:05 PDT 2012

Oh, well...
Look at it this way: You have a lot of choices!  We here usually have
the choice of only three bands: The New Orleans Function, the
Isradixie and Swing de Gitanes.  Dr. Jazz usually plays around
Jerusalem (very near by American standards, far by ours), often at
hours which are not very convenient (noy that I have not travelled
there to hear it).  The Stompers usually have one concert per annum.
Cheers