[Dixielandjazz] Next Weekend with the New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jun 18 01:35:18 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,
Next Saturday night we will be at the Dandenong RSL, Clow Street Dandenong,
7pm-till-10pm .Free entry Great Food available and,
Lots of Fun Jazz to Dance to . Please phone 9792 1535 to book a table.

Next Sunday arvo We will be back at the Dingley International Hotel,
Boundary Road, Dingley . 1pm-till-4pm, "Jazz In The Bistro" with Sarah and
her friendly staff and Great food and lotsa fun jazz with Peter, Ron,
Charlie and Ross.
To book a table please phone 9551 8344.
Thank you all again for your support,
Best wishes,