[Dixielandjazz] Tears

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:29:09 PDT 2012

Indeed.  Blues comes in many fiorms.  I love the blues as played by
jazz bands, and sometimes the "classic"  blues.  I still cannot take
"blues bands," which DO feature wailing guitars.  Even Chris Barber,
when he add3d "and Blues" to his band's name added a wailing guitar.
I, too, grew up in the rock and roll period, but somehow never fell in
love with it, although I did enjoy Bill Haley and some early Elvis.  A
personal taste.
Cheers