[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: ML- Monday Jam All Stars with Yaacov Hoter May 2012

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:54:34 PDT 2012

Yesterday there was a  Gypsy Swing jam session in Mevasseret Zion, a
little town at the outskirts of Jerusalem. followed by a guitar duo of
Yaakov Hoter (the leader of Swing de Gitanes) and anothe guitarist,
whoso first name escapes me right now (Eyal?), but whose surname is
Sagi (the brother of the Swing de Gitanes bass player).  I was there
and can honestly say that it was very enjoyable indeed.
Here are some samples.
Enjoy