[Dixielandjazz] Take Your Little Rock Shout

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 21:30:55 PDT 2012

Give ya real confidence in the good ole office of the registration of copyrights don't it ?
Shameless hussies will take copyright money from anybody and tell you yep you own the copyright.

Music ain't nuthin' but a bunch of notes, it's how you arrange them and play them that makes a difference sometimes.

An ingenious scam to rip off the poor starving wanna be songwriters, and then ya also gotta join ASCAP or BMI or Sesac and let them rip off a piece of it too, after the publishing company gets their 50%   musicians have been real sheeple and starving artists for soooooooo long.   Everybody operating as non-profits are always offering to help the poor musician, to collect your money for you and then figure out scams to steal most of it from you because you are simply too lazy to do the work for yourself.

Do it Yourself it ain't rocket science folks.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins