[Dixielandjazz] "Bohems" in the UK

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:44:31 PDT 2012

I have heard the Bohems in Breda and on their home grounds, and they
are wonderful!
Unfortunately, I'll only arrive in the UK towards the end of August,
but I heartily recommend them to hose who're there.  They might be
worth a longer trip, too, not just a visit from those in the near
neighbouthood.

Cheers