[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong's Social Security Number application

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 09:42:05 PDT 2012

I do have egg on my face for my post about the Social Security
application.
I dug out my copy and realized that the new info learned from that
form, signed by Louis, was that he knew the year he was born
although he later changed it.
I also heard that Michael Cogswell told an interviewer on NPR
"Now we have THREE dates for Louis's birthday." He had seen
the article my musician friend had written for the Mississippi Rag.
This would have been in about 2001 or 2002.

I hope I got this right this time!
-- Rae Ann

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann