[Dixielandjazz] Hiromi

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 07:37:11 PDT 2012

Do you suppose Hiromi uses the Taubman approach? Hear her on "I Got Rhythm".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5WPFLTFGY&feature=related

Or if like some of the jealous commenters, you want to hear the ultimate in sexy piano, hear her and Chick Corea trade passages at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCFxPPGhQE0&feature=related

Note the first comment. <grin> ("My god, this is Porn")

I would argue that it is not porn, by rather how you make musical love. As musicians, aren't we supposed to achieve a connection like this, especially with our audience? IMO, this is what it's all about.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband