[Dixielandjazz] James Dapogny in DC

David Sager jassbone at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:01:20 PDT 2012

I want to alert you all to an upcoming performance I am putting together in November, featuring pianist James Dapogny with an all-star band.

On November 16th, Jim will be performaing a concert with a group including Randy Reinhart-cornet; myself-trombone; Brooks Tegler-drums; Tommy Cecil-bass; Craig Gildner-guitar; Anita Thomas and Scott Silbert on clarinet and saxophone. This will take place at the Calvary Lutheran Church in Silver Spring MD, at 7:30 pm. The address is 9545 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring.

I have begun a Kickstarter campaign, to try and raise funds for this event. Would you mind sharing this link with folks you think may be interest? Here 'tis: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/925634297/concert-with-james-dapogny-and-his-east-coast-chic

Many thanks

DS