[Dixielandjazz] Of pass words and such

Ken Gates kwg915 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:03:30 PDT 2012

With the recent good advice to use different passwords and change
them periodically, I have gone about doing that.  I previously used
just one for everything.

What I figured out to do is this---
For the first 5 or 6 letters, choose the first letter of each word of a
little known song you like.  Follow that with 4 or 5 easily remembered
numbers only you would know.  That much is the basic 8 or 10 characters
for the common characters of your password.  For the individual password
add 1 or 2 odd ball characters which you write down for easy viewing when
accessing your chosen website.  Even if you misplaced this list, these
characters would be useless to anyone seeing them.

For what it is worth-
Ken Gates