[Dixielandjazz] Possible the wildest week in my career.....

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 02:15:31 PDT 2012

Hello to all, especially USA friends,
I will be in the USA next week for a couple of days, the total week scedule being :
Saturday July 14. Chris Barber band at Jazz Festival Lenk, (Switserland.) (altosax, clarinet, tenorsax)Sunday July 15. Dixieland Crackerjacks in Oxford N.J. Shippen Manor , will be covered by TV!!! (06:00 PM) (bass sax) (USA)Monday July 16.  International Bass sax congress, Marmora , N.J.  (bass sax) (USA)
Tuesday July 17. Dixieland Crackerjacks , Bickford Theatre, Morristown N.J.  (bass sax) (USA) Will be covered by TV as well!Saturday July 21. Joe Wulf and the Gentlemen of Swing, Waldshut-Tiengen, (Germany) Jazz fest, Louis Armstrong Town Hall concert 1947 recreated (clarinet)Sunday July 22. Big Chris Barber band, Silverstone (United Kingdom) Clarinet solo chair for the first time!
Hope to be able to see some of you at one or the other place!
Kind regards,
Bert BrandsmaInialoane 28
9263 RD GarijpThe Netherlands++31 653 463730