[Dixielandjazz] Treme, now that it has been mentioned!

jdut953944 at aol.com jdut953944 at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 18:34:05 PDT 2012

I watched every episode of Treme on HBO and was very disappointed.  It didn't have nearly enough music, and what they did have was not at all what I expected.  I wanted to hear some good old trad jazz, but it just didn't happen.  The story jumped around and around, and was hard to follow.  The musicians that got together and played in the airport didn't play nearly long enough.  Well, that's my story and I'm stickin with it.  It could have been SO much better.

Thanks for listening to my review!  Carol Dutcher (Clarinet)