[Dixielandjazz] A Present

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Fri Jul 6 09:05:05 PDT 2012

Yeah, I saw them do this live at Sacramento a couple of years ago.
While I'm mostly a banjo tuba guy, I like a few rock n roll tunes this
is one of them beside being a fan of Katie, Hal and the Hayriders.  Yes
it was Little Richard that first did the tune.

I enjoyed seeing Katie and Hal with Ray Skjelbred's Cubs at Lacey, WA
last weekend.

Don Robertson

Napa, CA