[Dixielandjazz] A Present

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 07:12:01 PDT 2012

Dear All,
Regarding "Tutti Frutti:"

This kind of music is not always appreciated by me.
However, I thought Katie Cavera did a great job on a kind
of music she rarely performs.
I used to call myself a moldy fig, but I do listen to more than
that now. Condon is my absolute favorite. Modern jazz
pushes me too far.
I just thought you'd enjoy seeing what else Katie and Anita Thomas
(sax) can do.
-- Rae Ann

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann