[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Mon Jul 2 12:45:24 PDT 2012

Hey Bob!
Did you manage to get  video of the crowd? It's really hard to prove to the people runnning these festival's that the younger people Like the old music!
   We have groups of young people come to our little 1 hr gig at Sardos twice a week. Warner Bros. Studios is just over the bridge & they flock in all the time.
I watch for things & pass the info so they can attend them at night.
They can't seem to make the Jazz Clubs on Sun. - most have family obligations & so many other things, but if one is real close they go they try to go.
We play with the Banjo Band at Farmers Mkt  and they do come to that in large numbers.
They are great fans.
------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

1st. Honorary Stunt Woman in Stuntmens Assoc.of M.P.

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com