[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: New audience

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 14:35:29 PDT 2012

I like what I'm hearing!  Enough to forward the link to our jazz group!
BTW, it goes very well with the Taybee amber ale I'm having - pretty
good, although a bit disappointing in comparison to the Taybee lager
and Taybee dark beer.  Still, leaves very nice aftertaste!  It's
brewed in the Arab village in Smaria.  No, not Muslim - Christian;
however, the annual Taybee Beer Festival draws a lot of Muslims from
all over the country, especially the Palestinian Authority, since
there they cannot get alcohol.
Cheers