[Dixielandjazz] Carl Halen's Gin Bottle 7

Tanya Nyegaard tanya at tanyasart.com
Mon Jan 30 07:31:40 PST 2012

Hi there, My name is Tanya.I was chatting with fellow workers yesterday
about Gin bottle jazz, an album I listened to as a kid. It is in my mums
wonderful record collection. I rang her to get more details ,so we could
look it up on the net. I would love to have it on cd.I found your
correspondence ....... the net is so great!!! I know this was written in
2005 .Are you still out there in the ether??It is such a great album . It
should be out there. Anyway perhaps I will hear something ,if I'm not just
being an 'aggravatin' mama'.

                                 Yours sincerely Tanya Elliott Nyegaard