[Dixielandjazz] Looking for Jack Lesberg's companion, Linda Reilly

Stan McDonald stanmm at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 17:20:19 PST 2012

Linda Reilly was Jack Lesberg's companion of decades. In July, 1997, she accompanied Jack, when he, Ralph Sutton and Buzzy Drootin were featured with me and my band
at the Sherborn Inn, Mass.

After the gig, Linda and Jack came back to my and my wife, Ellen's home in Sherborn, and we had a very happy time. Linda was utterly charming and a delight to be with
(not that Jack wasn't, in his own understated but absolutely genuine way). She later sent us a very nice note memorializing that evening.

After Jack passed away on September 17, 2005, I wrote a condolence note to Linda in October, to what I thought was her correct addess: 35 Washington Ave. Westport, CT 06880,
but it came back, as apparently unknown, with no forwarding address.

If anyone out there knows if or how I could get back in touch with her, please help me do that.

With thanks,  Stan McDonald