[Dixielandjazz] Help requested by James P. Johnson's Biographer

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 14:14:12 PST 2012

Dear List mates:

Here is a copy of an e-mail from the biographer of James P. Johnson.
He seeks information from fans or musicians who saw JPJ in live
performance and would like to include personal anecdotes of those
performances in his 2nd edition:

Some of the old folks on the lists, older than me,  may be able to
help. If you saw JPJ live, please contact Scott Brown.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband