[Dixielandjazz] Lindy Hop dancing with Benny Goodman's signature tune on National Dutch TV

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 14:52:39 PST 2012

There is a trend in the Netherlands going on where things from the 1920's - 1930's suddenly are hot.Burlesque shows, Lindy Hop dancing and swing music of course come to mind.
So to my surprise we were suddenly asked to play live on TV, here is a video of it :

http://youtu.be/8LiDviwuimM
Bernard Berkhout Swing Orchestra - Let's Dance
The band also did a show a week ago in a former Disco, 1200 people betwen 16 and 40 years went wild.....
Hope this will turn into a worldwide craze.....
Enjoy the music,
Bert BrandsmaInialoane 289263 RD Garijp The Netherlandsphone ; ++ 31 653 463730