[Dixielandjazz] songs free of royalties

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:28:50 PST 2012

It came as a surprise to me that in Spain it is now even 80. Last thing I heard about my country, was that is was raised to 70.
It used to be 50 years, but the big parties who really have the money interest, like publishing companies and ASCAP have worked hard to increase it.With succes, but it reallly is not realistic anymore, in my view. But you see where the power lies in this world....
Kind regards,
Bert