[Dixielandjazz] songs free of royalties

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:20:01 PST 2012

Hi Jim,
If you order your CDs in another country from the  European Union, there are no import taxes allowed.If you have a business, it is even possible to do it without VAT. (I did it with my CDs and my bass sax , ordered them in Germany)As far as I know the rules say 70 years in Holland.
Kind regards,
Bert BrandsmaInialoane 289263 RD GarijpNetherland++31 653 463730