[Dixielandjazz] Bruce Turner

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Fri Jan 20 10:51:32 PST 2012

Bruce was certainly not specifically a "Willie Smith" man, although he loved Willie like we all do. Bruce was very original, but his favourite alto player
was Tab Smith.
Tony Coe was certainly not in any way a "Willie Smith" man, and Humph would never had said that. As Humph's best friend I can speak with authority.

Steve Voce