[Dixielandjazz] Need a clarinet player for Feb 21 gig in Manhattan

Kristy Reed saxyreed at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 11:48:26 PST 2012

If this got posted twice, my apologies.  I've never actually posted before, forgive my ignorance.  If you're still in need of a dixieland clarinetist for Feb 21, I could potentially be available.  I am due for a trip back east, my daughter wants to check out Julliard, and if I could book a few other gigs while I'm out there to make it worth while, I might do it.  My web address is www.kristyreedmusic.com, and you can email me at saxyreed at hotmail.com.

Kristy Reed
saxyreed at hotmail.com