[Dixielandjazz] Gigs -Was quoting price

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Jan 10 17:09:38 PST 2012

Dear Steve,

I believe I told you what my point is.  Perhaps you should read again.  It is below.

But, I'll make it easy for you.

My point is that I'd rather play this cruise for 13 days then play some retirement home parties.

It is a great 13 day vacation.

Evidently you wouldn't.  However, I would.  Simple as that.

--Bob Ringwald
St Marten

 point