[Dixielandjazz] Back to back out-of-towners

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 10 12:00:31 PST 2012

 Wouldn't you be better off staying the night in Harrisburg? A private car costs about a dollar a mile to operate (or more) when everything is accounted for, so the extra round trip will cost at least $160.

Surely you can get a good room and decent meals for $160 - AND feel a lot better with the rest in between shows.

Phil Wilking, K5MZF

www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom
for security deserve neither