[Dixielandjazz] Quoting a price for services over the phone

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Jan 9 07:59:16 PST 2012

It actually took me a long time to figure all of this out.  When I did I
listed every question I had ever been asked and then I wrote answers and
posted them on the wall by the phone until I had learned them all and could
direct the conversation.

I had no one to teach me and I have a dislike of sales and discussing money.
I think that's why it took me so long to figure it out.  I know that sounds
pretty backward but I'll bet there are many of you that hates that part of
being a band leader.

Get over it.  Have a plan and follow it.  It will make you money.
Larry
StL