[Dixielandjazz] Fw: The results of your email commands

Brian Gail briangail at kinect.co.nz
Tue Jan 3 11:52:42 PST 2012

-  RE  CRAIG'S   LIST    ITEM 2
          non musicians must think  we love playing for nothing and have
scant regard to the time and effort we spend learning our craft.
      Another often request is from people from other profession’s who
when a band quotes a price  they are shocked at the price until
    asked how much they charge an hour for  their services
    BC GEOGHAN   FOR  BAY DIXIE AND   WOODY WOODHOUSE CONNECTION

- Done.