[Dixielandjazz] Craig's List Ad

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon Jan 2 14:01:55 PST 2012

Trombone wiz Alex Iles found the following on Craig's List and shared it
on Facebook :

Craigslist Ad :
We are a small & casual restaurant in downtown Vancouver and we are
looking for solo musicians to play in our restaurant to promote their
work and sell their CD. This is not a daily job, but only for special
events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we get
positive response. More Jazz, Rock, & smooth type music, around the
world and mixed cultural music. Are you interested to promote your work?
Please reply back ASAP.

A Musician's Reply:
Happy new year! I am a musician with a big house looking for a
restauranteur to come to my house to promote his/her restaurant by
making dinner for me and my friends. This is not a daily job, but only
for special events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we
get a positive response. More fine dining & exotic meals and mixed
Ethnic Fusion cuisine. Are you interested to promote your restaurant?
Please reply back ASAP.

Love it. All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
34, rue du Président Wilson